Apple AAPL +1.19% is not the place to buy an iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or MacBook this holiday season. The company will have minimal discounts (likely only a few token vouchers) so instead you need to head to heavyweight retailers like Best Buy BBY -3.58%, Kohl’s, Target TGT +1.74% and Walmart. But who has the best deals? Here’s my Apple Black Friday 2017 store guide…
This post was done in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specialises in unearthing holiday season sales. Deals highlighted on this page are independently chosen editorial picks and linked to for your convenience. BestBlackFriday may earn affiliate commissions that support its work.
Note: you can find my other Black Friday guides at the following links: Best Buy (link), Kohl’s (link), Macy’s (link), Microsoft (link), Samsung (link), Target (link) and Walmart (link).
- Beginning November 23 – Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi Only (5th Generation) for $249 (save $80) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Apple iPhone 6 on Straight Talk Wireless 32GB for $129 (save $70) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Apple iPhone Qualifying Purchases (7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X) Get a $300 Walmart Gift Card (AT&T & Verizon) – product link
- Beginning November 24 – Get a $100 Gift Card When Activating the Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus – product link
- Beginning November 24 – Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi w/ Cellular Mode Only for $327 (save $130) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – iTunes $100 Multi-Pack Gift Cards for $84.47 (save $10) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Apple iPad 32GB for $249.99 (save $80) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Free $250 Gift Card With Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus With Activation – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch (Wi-Fi) for $529.99 (save $120) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Save up to $200 on Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with Qualified Activation – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Save up to $150 on the iPad Pro 10.5-Inch – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Apple MacBook Air (Latest Model) 13.3-inch Display 256GB for $999.99 (save $200) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – MacBook Pro (save up to $250) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Apple Watch Series 3 + $90 Kohl’s Cash for $329 (no direct discount) – product link
- Beginning November 23 – Apple Watch Series 1 for $70 Off (pay $179-$229 depending on the model) – product link
If Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones and HDTVs are more to your liking you will find my Samsung Black Friday 2017 guide here. As for Apple fans, I’m not done yet. Look out for my ‘How Good Are They?’ in-depth breakdown where I run all the best iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Apple Watch deals against one another.
Speaking of which to follow all my Black Friday and Cyber Monday guides bookmark my page or navigate to it and click the ‘Follow’ button which will send you email notifications when I publish new guides.
Below you will also find a selection of my Black Friday 2017 coverage.